Cookies & Privacy
We put small files (known as cookies) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site. These are used to measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs.
We use Google Analytics software (Universal Analytics) to collect information about how you use this website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on this website
- how long you spend on each of these pages
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while youre visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cant be used to identify who you are.
We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies.
- _ga This helps us count how many people visit the website by tracking if you've visited before, expires after 2 years
- _gid This helps us count how many people visit the website by tracking if you've visited before, expires after 24 hours
- _gat Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made, expires after 10 minutes
When you choose to get in touch with us via the Contact Us form, we store the information you provide in order to respond to your request. We do not share this data with any third party, and you can contact us at web_contact (at) innovationscouts (dot) tech to ask for it to be removed from our systems at any time.